Since YouTube Vanced became very popular, everyone wondering about having Vanced on their iOS devices.
Vanced is the stock Android YouTube app with a lot of tweaks integrated such as adblocking, background playback, sponsor ads block, auto-repeat, and many more. Only Android users can install this app on their devices.
Team Vanced still has not developed YouTube Vanced for iOS. Download Vanced for iOS is currently not available.
there is an alternative app for Vanced.
Alternative For Youtube Vanced For iOS
Apple iOS users can get YouTube++ as the best alternative for Vanced. It is a tweaked version of the stock YouTube app.
YouTube++ does not offer all the exclusive features that Vanced offering.
But considering its features, YouTube++ is the best alternative for YouTube Vanced iOS so far.
- Download Videos to Camera Roll
- Block All Ads
- Background Playback
- Change Playback Speed (0.5x-2.0x)
- Auto Repeat Videos
- Disable Age Restrictions
- Forward/Rewind Controls
- Set Default Playback Quality
- Enable HD Playback on Mobile Data
- Audio Player for Downloaded Videos
- Convert Video and Audio
- Set the Default Tab to be shown when launching the app
Download and Install YouTube++
For Non-Jailbroken Devices
Installing YouTube++ on a non-jailbroken device requires a sideload utility such as Cydia Impactor or AltStore.
Follow the instructions on how to sideload YouTube++ with the AltStore.
- First and foremost, delete the original YouTube app from your device.
- Download and install AltStore on your iPhone and Mac/Windows computer (read the full guide here).
- Launch Safari browser on your device and download the YouTube++ IPA file. You can download the IPA from here.
- Once you downloaded the IPA file, open AltStore on your iPhone and navigate to the My App tab at the bottom of the app.
- Press the + icon at the top left corner to add a new app. You will get the list of all IPAs you have downloaded with Safari. Tap on the YouTube++ IPA file that you downloaded in the previous step.
- AltStore will start installing the app. This process takes a couple of minutes. Once installation is completed, YouTube++ will appear on the My Apps tab and, you can open it from the Home Screen.
If you get an error saying "AltStore server couldn't be found", connect your device to the computer with the lightning cable and try to install YouTube++ again.
For Jailbroken Devices
If your device is jailbroken, follow this guide to simply install YouTube++ with Cydia.
- Open Cydia on your device.
- Navigate to the Sources tab.
- Tap Edit > Add
- Enter the following Cydia repo: https://beta.unlimapps.com
- Refresh Cydia and search for YouTube++
- Install it.